General Terms and Conditions of Access and Use of the website of Seven Eighths IP Management Services S.L.
The website www.seveneighths.com is owned by Seven Eighths IP Management Services S.L. (Seven Eighths), based in Madrid at Calle Ochandiano, 10. The company is formed by various organizations in several countries where its subsidiaries are located (Brazil, France, Italy, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA). The respective directions can be checked here.
The access and use of this website such as its other sites are regulated within the present Terms and Conditions contained on the website or which can be provided to users by the company. By accessing this or any other related website, you accept these present General Terms and Conditions which is why any user of this website and its content or any related page should carefully read and understand said conditions. In any case Seven Eighths reserves the right to change those General Terms and Conditions as well as the content, design and presentation of the website at any point of time and without previous notice.
- The content of the website is of mere informative origin and is not supposed to provide professional advice on the services of said company.
- The user is aware/conscious and specifically accepts that the access and use of the website is under his own responsibility. In no case it can assume nor determine any type of relation between the user and the firm neither of professional nor any other type of origin.
- The user commits not to conduct any harmful activity to the company´s image, reputation or rights, nor any action that might hinder the correct functioning of this website.
- The company takes reasonable security measures to guarantee the safe use of the website. The user has to be conscious that the internet environment, in accordance with the current technical status, is not a complete safe environment where viruses and malware can always arise.
- The company is not responsible for the use or information shown on the website. Therefore, it cannot be considered responsible for any damage derived from the access or use of the website nor the information contained on it.
- TThe contents of this website have been created by the company or, if stated, a third party. The company makes its best efforts to ensure the quality, accuracy and actuality of the contents included in this website but does not guarantee the usefulness, completeness or relevance for the user´s purpose
- o Links to third party information or websites. This website may contain links to websites or information beyond the company´s control. The user should take into account that those links were included for the user´s interest, however, the company is not related to those parties in any way and can neither control, manage or supervise those contents. As a consequence, the access to said contents is created under the respective conditions of the redirected websites and under the sole responsibility of the user.
- o Hyperlinks to the website or any of its contents generated by the company. Any user interested in creating a hyperlink or to drive traffic to the website or any of its content has to obtain the authorization credentials through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The acceptance of the link does not imply any relationship between the company and the website containing the link nor cannot be used against third parties, nor implies the acceptance or approval of its content by the company.
Personal data processing
- Personal user data received by the company through the website – e.g. via the “contact form” – are going to be gathered in an automatic file owned by email@example.com and are going to be used exclusively to maintain the contact with the user regarding the questions raised by them directed to the company unless, at the moment of gathering the data, a different purpose is stated expressively.
- o The user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing a request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to the address calle Senda del Infante 28, Planta 1, 28035 Madrid. In any case it is necessary that the user includes a copy of his ID or any analog identification document as well as a direction (postal or electronic according to the channel preferred by the user) so that the decisive response in accordance to his rights can be transmitted.
- o The mere access to the website does not imply any automatic registration of personal data allowing the user´s identification, however, certain information regarding traffic, usage, etc. is obtained for the purpose of enhancing the user experience of the website. The company does not have any capacity to identify the user based on the mentioned information.
- o Cookies are files that are downloaded and saved when accessing certain websites. Among other things, they allow the website to store and recover information regarding the browsing habits of a user or device; furthermore, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be used to identify the user. The browser only saves the cookies on the hard drive during the current session, keeping the used storage space to a minimum and not impacting/harming the device. Cookies do not contain any personal information and the majority are deleted from the hard drive when the web session is finished (so-called session cookies).
- o Most browsers accept the cookies by default and, independently from them, they allow or block the temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
- Types of cookies used on the website
- • Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application, and to use different options or services available such as controlling the data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, saving the data inserted when placing an order, carrying out the order process, the registration or participation for an event, using security elements during the web sessions, saving contents for the transmission of videos or sound, or sharing contents via social networks. Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access a service with certain general predefined characteristics depending on the user´s terminal such as language, type of browser that is used to access the service, the regional configuration the service is accessed from, etc. Analysis cookies: These cookies processed by us or third parties allow to quantify the number of users and, thus, measure and analyze statistically the usage of the provided service. The aim of the analysis of the usage of our website is to improve the offered products and services. Advertising cookies: Allow to manage the available advertising space on the website the most effective way, adjusting the content of the advertisement to the requested service or the use of our web site. Thus, we can analyze your browsing behavior online and show you the advertisements related to your browsing preferences.
- • Behavioral advertising cookies: Allow to manage the advertising space that, in this case, the editor included in the web site, application or platform from where the requested service is provided the most effective way. Those cookies store information regarding the users´ behavior by the systematic observation of the browsing habits which allows to develop a specific profile to show the advertisement accordingly.
- Among other things, Google informs about the following:
- The information gathered by Google is not saved nor used by the company; it exclusively receives information from Google that is not associated nor possible to associate to any specific user, identified or identifiable.
- The user confirms his knowledge about configuring his web browser selecting the appropriate settings in order to block cookies. The deactivation of the cookies might limit the usage of some functionalities or characteristics of the website
- The user can permit, block or delete the installed cookies on his system configuring the settings of the web browser installed:
- Chrome – Explorer – Firefox – Safari
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The present general terms and conditions, such as the access and usage of the website are governed by Spanish law and the user accepts, renouncing to any other general or special jurisdiction that may correspond, the jurisdiction of the Madrid courts to solve any conflict derived from or related to the Access, usage or content of the website www.seveneighths.com.